Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Can't find a pattern

I've been looking through my books and magazines for a simple but more than just an ordinary pattern for a sweater. I've found some jade green mystery yarn in my stash that is just screaming to be knit. I knit the swatch on my Brother 950i. It's a slubbed yarn that looks best from the purl side. A simple pattern will showcase the yarn. I was hoping to find something that my gauge matched and just knit. Doesn't seem as if that is going to happen so I will have to chart it myself.

Today I also have to embroider four towels for my teammates on my bowling team as tonight is the last night of bowling until next year. Then I need to make a pair of pajama pants and fashion a sweater shirt into a matching top as a birthday gift and that also needs to be done by 6 p.m. Hopefully I can get the towels started and while they are stitching I can find the pattern for the pants get them cut out and started and have that stuff out of the way by noon. They I can knit for myself. Yikes! I also have to run to the market and get dinner started. I'd better get started but I have to get my 45 minute workout in first.

knitmachinequeen

1 comment: