Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Still on detour--scrapbooking

I can't believe that I had a marathon scrapbooking session. I was just going to work on an accordion mini album for a couple of hours and it turned into about seven! I've never made one before and was somewhat hesitant. Once I got going, I realized that I was having a ball. This was supposed to be a Father's day gift for my stepson but needless to say...




This is what my dining room looks like and will probably remain this way for a day or two.



For some reason I want a halter dress for the Fourth of July. I spent yesterday altering the pattern and could have easily cut it out and sewn it today had I not gotten distracted again. Oh well, I'll get that jacket done before the summer is over.

  

4 comments:

  1. Very cute scrap book I know he going to love it. That pattern is so cute can't wait for you to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your album! I just made 2401, well a few weeks ago, I need to get a review up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little girl is so adorable, and great scrapping!

    ReplyDelete