I haven't posted any Thursday Thoughts for a while.
- My sewing room is a mess.
- I think a tornado hit it.
- My cutting table is covered with all kinds of crap! From here I can see a male Bratz doll, a skipper doll, a Barbie horse, a pair of shoes, plastic bags fabric and fabric scraps.
- I'll have to remedy the above situation before I can sew.
- I finished some alterations that have been hanging on the back of my sewing chair all summer.
- Another sewing chair is piled high with two pairs of pants I made early in the summer, a sweatshirt, a polo shirt, and fabric.
- I'm currently using my backup machine because I have lots of feet for it and I was using some of the one's I really love like the ruffler foot.
- My main machine is sitting on the floor and needs to go to the repair shop for a tune-up.
- My dog is passed out in the middle of the floor of my sewing room.
- My sewing desk is also a mess.
- I just need to clean everything in my sewing room.
- Are you watching Project Runway?
- I'm rooting for Edmond, Ashley and the Indian guy.
- I need a white button-done.
- I'm having a great time designing and sewing for my Barbie dolls.
- I'm hungry.
- I don't want to cook!
I was recently inspired by an outfit Erica Bunker made. I knocked-off the look for one of my dolls. Who wore it best? Erica of course but the doll dress is still cute. LOL